- We record your name, address and contact details and hold them on a computer database. We continue to hold the data unless asked to remove it, in order to be able to maintain ur service and keep a history of the work we have done for you and any warranties that are involved. We also use the data to be able to offer you ongoing services and for your convenience should you get in touch with us.
- We record the nature of your enquiry, and in the event of us quoting to do work for you, we retain a record of all quotations on the computer database. We also keep a pdf version of quotations on computer, and keep a printed copy of them.
- Printed copies of quotations are disposed of after one year, if there has been no further action - i.e. they did not lead to you buying from us, or there has not been a subsequent enquiry from you.
- We record communications with you in written form on the database and maintain a record on the database and in pdf form of all invoices, and their payment history.
- We do not share any of this information with other companies of any sort.
- Data Protection queries should be addressed to the Office Manager at email@example.com, telephone 01442 253341.
- By using the form above, you consent to our use of your data in the ways described above.